School of Leadership and Business Management
About the School
The School of Leadership and Business Management is one of the seven (07) schools of Chalimbana University. It has continued to be among the fastest growing Schools in the University with four (04) academic departments namely; Accounting and Finance, Business and Entrepreneurship, Operations and Supply Chain Management and Leadership and Governance.
The eighth National Development Plan (8NDP) in the vision 2030 observes that although Zambia is well within the Vision 2030’s objective of maintaining the unemployment rate below 10 percent, the country still lacks adequately skilled workers in leadership and business specialised fields, hence the need to invest in human capital development. In response to aforementioned need.
The school is currently oﬀering the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Studies with Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Transport and Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Education in Leadership and Management
Minimum Entry Requirements
Five (5) O-Level credits or better; these must include English Language and Mathematics.
The course study shall be completed in a period of four (years). You can pursue the course under: Full-Time or Long Distance learning.