DIRECTORATE OF RESEARCH AND POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
About the Directorate
The School of Education is one of the Seven (07) schools of Chalimbana University. It is the biggest School in the University with three (03) academic departments. The School is always seeking to create and share knowledge that will shape policies and practices in both the local and regional education communities. namely, Department of Psychology, Sociology and Special Education, Department of ICT, Department of Primary and Secondary Education.
The school is currently oﬀering the following programs:
- Master of Education Leadership and Management
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Business Administration-Generic
- Master of Business Studies with Education
- Master of Business Administration-HR
- Master of Business Administration-Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Master of Business Administration-Marketing
- MSc in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education – Primary Education
- Master of Education-Applied Linguistics
- Masters in Gender Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Degree in the same or related field.
- Five (5) O-Levels credits or better; English inclusive.
- The degree must be from a recognised university.
The course study shall be completed in a period of two(2) years. You can pursue the course under distance learning.